We take a plunge with water soluble colored pencils, we host our first giveaway and do a little fangirling.
This week's episode is sponsored by ArtSnacks.
Each month ArtSnacks selects 4 to 5 full-sized art supplies and delivers them right to your door. Start your subscription today and use coupon code artsupplyposse for 10% off your first month and to let them know you heard about ArtSnacks here. And don't forget to check out their new shop where you can purchase past subscription kits and bonus boxes. Thanks!
- New American Paintings "Painting: You're Doing It Wrong"
- Blackwing Colors Review
- Story Supply Co. Working Artist Series Mike Hawthorne Edition
- Smudge Gloves
- Through Paint & Pen
- Pen Addict Podcast #216
- Best Colored Pencils
- Liz Steel’s Watercolor Pencils
- Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils
- Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer
- Stephanie at Spiritual Evolution of The Bean compares her early experiences with AD and Inktense
- Faber-Castell Art GRIP Aquarelle
- Derwent Watercolor Pencils
- Staedtler Karat Professional Watercolor Pencils
- Caran D’ache Supracolor
- Caran D’ache Museum
- Tina at Fueled by Clouds & Coffee reviews Caran d'Ache Museum Pencils
- Koh-i-noor Hardtmuth Mondeluz
- Creatacolor Artist Studio Watercolor
- Creatacolor Marino
- Spectrum AquaBlend "Essentials" Set of 24
- Brunyzeel Design Aquarel
TO ENTER: Please leave a comment on artsupplyposse.com/9 with your choice of case and what you will be putting in your case of choice to be entered to win.
FINE PRINT: All entries must be submitted by 5pm EST on Tuesday, August 9, 2016. All entries must be submitted at artsupplyposse.com via our Disqus commenting tool. We will select two winners from the submissions. Winners will be announced on the podcast to be released the following Wednesday. Winner will be selected by random number generator from entries that played by the rules (see above). Please include your email address in the comment form so that we can contact you if you win. We will not save email addresses or sell them to anyone — pinky swear. If winner does not respond within 30 days, we will draw a new giveaway winners. Should both winners select the same case, we will offer you the opportunity to take the other case, or throw your name back in the pool and select a new winner. Okay? Shipping via USPS first class is covered. Additional shipping options or insurance will have to be paid by the winner. We are generous but we’re not made of money. US RESIDENTS ONLY PLEASE. (Apologies to our international listeners but shipping would far exceed the cost of the cases!)
(This week's art by our very own Heather Rivard!)
Note: Product links are provided for convenience and to provide accurate product information and descriptions. We recommend that you shop around for best prices and purchase from your favorite vendors. When possible, we encourage you to support your local, independent art supply and stationery stores.