Pushing our color agenda for another episode with limited palettes, artists we love and some newsy bits to make your head spin.
This week's episode is sponsored by ArtSnacks.
Each month ArtSnacks selects 4 to 5 full-sized art supplies and delivers them right to your door. Start your subscription today and use coupon code artsupplyposse for 10% off your first month and to let them know you heard about ArtSnacks here.
Also, check out the Shop for previous month’s Art Snacks and other goodies. Art Snacks Pricing Update
News & Tidbits:
- Lagerfeld Box
- Anne Helen Peterson on the Longform Podcast
- Polychromos Review from Miss Thundercat
- Weird Facts about VanGogh
- BlueQ Pretty OFFICIAL Art Supply Posse case
- Create with Kyle T. Webster
- Video: Molded tip brush pen vs. brush pen with bristles
- Pablo Picasso Blue Period
- 7 Benefits of Painting with a Limited Palette
- Zorn Palette
- Six: The Extremely Limited Palette
- 4 Ways to Use Limited Palette for Dramatic Effect
- Anke Weckmann
- Anke Weckmnn's Instagram
- Lisa Congdon Experiments in Blue
- Interview with Rachel Ignotofsky
- Rachel Ignotofsky Women in Science book
- Dylan Meconis' Outfoxed Graphic novel
Note: This week's episode artwork is from Rachel Ignotofsky's Women in Science and a perfect example of limited color palette use.